Customer Service Representative
Miami, FL, USA
Posted on Wednesday, January 12, 2022
We’re Sesame and we’re building a transformative platform that puts power back in the hands of people, not systems, so that everyone can access quality care at clear, upfront prices. We believe everyone should be able to get great care for a fair price. That’s why we’re working with clinicians who share our vision for giving people a better way to get the care they need without the stress, frustrations, and rip-offs of the current healthcare system.
Sesame is looking for a customer-centric Customer Support Representative who can help us provide a five-star experience. You will answer patient inquiries via phone, chat, and email and will be the face of Sesame to patients and providers we work with.
About the job
- Provide support to customers and clinicians via phone, chat, and email.
- Act as the voice of Sesame, delivering extraordinary experiences and best-in-class customer support.
- Think creatively about ways in which Sesame can optimize each customer’s experience and increase conversion.
- Some holidays, nights, and weekends may be required
- Exude the empathy and patience needed to quickly resolve customer questions and complaints.
- Ability to maneuver complicated customer complaints; and always know what to say to keep customers satisfied.
- Passion for improving the lives of people and the world of healthcare.
- 1+ years of experience providing outstanding customer support, preferably in the health or medical industries.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- At ease using Zendesk or similar support software.
- Flexibility to work some nights, weekends and holidays.
- Optional: Ability to read, write, and speak fluently in both Spanish and English.
What we offer
- Generous, flexible vacation policy
- A fun and international work environment with teams in New York, Europe, Boston and Miami
- The opportunity to work independently and remotely — whatever cadence makes sense to get work done in the best way according to the constraints at-hand
- The chance to learn first-hand about the biggest industry in the world
Sesame is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company — we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See more open positions at Sesame
Something looks off?