Business Developer OOH Belgium
Business Developer OOH Belgium
Hello potential future Oatly employee. It’s us, the original oat drink company that started in Sweden back 25 or so years ago.
In the last few years, we’ve become a popular and pioneering dairy-alt player in the market. We're continuing to establish our presence in Belgium, determined on being part of the discussion on the long-term future of the food and beverage industry. With this growth, we need more brilliant minds to come work with us to keep the momentum going and the oat drink flowing.
We exist to make it easy for people to eat better and live healthier lives without recklessly taxing the planet’s resources in the process. If this resonates with you, then maybe you’d like work for Oatly, too. So, let’s get to the formal stuff.
We're looking for a Business Developer OOH in Belgium. In this role you are responsible for market expansion. In close collaboration with the Head of Sales you expand the presence of our delicious products by identifying and pursuing new business opportunities. At the beginning your focus will be on the out-of-home market. Later this can also shift to retail and key accounts. This position is based in Brussels or Antwerp. You can work from our (to be opened soon) office in Brussels or from home and of course you will be on the road to see customers.
Here’s the main elements of the role...
- Driving revenue growth by establishing and nurturing relationships with key clients, partners, and distributors in the out-of-home sector.
- Identifying and negotiating strategic partnerships that align with the company's objectives, enhancing the brand's visibility and market share.
- Customer acquisition and retention: Develop and implement strategies to acquire new clients while ensuring satisfaction and retention of existing clients in the out-of-home industry.
- Effective product positioning in the out-of-home market, taking into consideration the unique needs and preferences of the Belgian market.
- Collaborating cross-functional with internal teams such as marketing, sales, and operations to ensure a cohesive and effective approach in addressing the out-of-home market.
- Representing the brand at industry events, conferences, and networking opportunities to enhance brand awareness and company credibility.
- Achieving sales targets that are set and aligned with the company's overall business objectives, contributing significantly to the organisations financial success.
Who You Are
To be successful in this role you have at least 2 years of experience in OOH Sales, preferably in the FMCG market. You are able to build sound relationships and you speak Dutch, French and English.
Here are some more qualities we’re looking for… do you recognise them in yourself?
- A Bachelor degree in business, marketing, economics, or a related field (We’re also looking for natural talents so don’t let your background hold you back!)
- Market expert who has insight into the dynamics and trends in the Belgium food service market
- An entrepreneurial spirit ready to make significant impact in the fast paced food industry.
- A talented negotiator with proven success
- Familiar with data analysis and business development tools like CRM systems.
- Experience working collaboratively with cross-functional teams e.g. marketing and product development.
- Used to working with measurable targets.
Another bulleted list felt redundant, so we wrote this long sentence with all the ways we sweeten the deal to work with us: 30 days holiday (plus bank holidays), an awesome new team in Belgium, Long Term Incentive Plan, pension plan, hospitalisation insurance, 13th month, meal vouchers, tools to maintain mental and psychical wellbeing and many more.
Please apply for the position no later than January, 21, 2024.
[Phew! Well done if you’ve got this far. We’re glad we’ve still got your attention because we’ve got one last super important point to make.
As you can probably tell, we’re a norm-breaking company. For us, diversity and differences are an obvious asset. We know that amazing candidates can sometimes be put off applying for a job unless they can tick every box, and that makes us really sad. So please trust your gut and pop in your application if it’s feeling right. Good luck!]
- Out of Home
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote