About Nom Nom
Nom Nom is improving the lives of pets through the power of personalized nutrition. We have served millions of meals to dogs and cats across the US, and we're just getting started. We share a passion for setting the highest standard for pet food through combining technology with science, innovating on product development, and building lasting relationships with pets and their humans across the country.
About our engineering team
Our team of software engineers have backgrounds ranging from Google to early stage startups. We take pride in the quality of our work and our collaboration across all functions within the company. We're obsessed with building great product experiences on modern, cloud-based infrastructure and helping to scale physical products that pets need on a daily basis.
What you will do
- Build and improve development tools that benefit all developers
- Automate and improve build, deploy and release processes
- Improve performance and monitoring of mission critical production services
- Establish and document best practices for new developers onboarding
- Help unify and improve testing infrastructure for all applications
- Help investigate and assess next gen infrastructure
- Foster knowledge sharing across the team via code reviews
What you will need
- 4+ years of experience building and deploying on modern cloud infrastructure (GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Proficient with git and CI/CD tools
- Experience configuring and building services via containers
- Working knowledge of Python
Something looks off?