Social Media Manager & Content Creator
Magic Spoon reimagines your favorite childhood breakfast cereals with high-protein, low-carb, and of course, delicious flavors. Since launching in April 2019, we've quickly become one of the fastest growing DTC brands. Now, we’re launching in cereal aisles at Target, Walmart, Kroger, and many more retail stores all across the country! Forbes called us "the future of cereal", and TIME Magazine has named us in their Top 100 inventions.
We’re looking for an experienced content creator and savvy social media expert to join our growing team. With ample experience growing personal or brand TikTok and Instagram, this person will be the face of our social channels, creating content to drive significant channel growth and engagement. This role will report into our Head of Brand.
This is a full time, in-person/hybrid role (3 days a week in office) based in Tribeca, NYC.
As Social Media Manager & Content Creator, you'll:
- Design and oversee social media strategy to align with business goals and brand growth across channels with a focus on Instagram & TikTok
- Lead execution of weekly, multi-channel content calendars including video content creation and editing, caption writing and post scheduling
- Accelerate the growth of our audience size while achieving best in industry engagement
- Continuously monitor and manage Magic Spoon’s social community through, identifying opportunities with creators, partnerships and collabs
- Build out a monthly reporting structure to share out key learnings with internal stakeholders.
- Maintain a pulse on trends, pop culture, current events, competitors and social media best practices, identifying key opportunities for Magic Spoon participation
- Organic influencer seeding for UGC content and collaboration with influencer and PR channels